Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Adventures of Sitruc



While I should be to the point where I am building my flash website by now, I am not. This character thing has taken me a lot longer then anticipated. I am still not even close to having my characters done. But I have the general design of the website laid out. Hopefully I can finish the characters soon and start building the actual site. But I am still having fun. Learning that drawing characters is pretty hard. I have the images in my head, but getting them on the sketchpad just the right way is difficult. And this is why it's taking me so long. I am being really picky. But here are some glimpses at more "concept art" for my pretend game.

Also, each of the characters were inspired by one of my roommates. This has actually helped me a lot more then I thought it would. Each character has started out with a personality that I understand fairly well. It has made my characters a lot more believable. I notice it anyway.










No comments:

Post a Comment